IN-PIT CRUSHING AND CONVEYING (IPCC)
NOEN In-Pit Crushing & Conveying units are designed to meet the needs of modern mining practices through a combination of feeding, screening, crushing and processing functions.
In-pit crushing and conveying solutions can cut truck fleets and reduce operational costs for green- and brownfield operations.
The deepest range of In-Pit Crushing and Conveying (IPCC) options in the mining industry are now available to you through one provider. The assortment of market-leading excavators and IPCC solutions provide uniquely compact, flexible, and fully mobile/relocatable options, allowing you to improve throughput and productivity and lower CAPEX, OPEX and other operating costs.
- Cut truck haulage to a minimum
- reduce operational expenditure (OPEX)
- Reduced manpower requirements of between 40 – 60% due to higher automation
- Reduced spare part and maintenance requirements
- Reduced bad weather downtime
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions of up to 25%
- Noise level reduction of up to 35%
- Dust emission reduction of up to 40%